Celebrate Africa with your family and create childhood memories for your children.
From the zebra migration in the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park to visiting the local village at Khumaga and catching fish in the Okavango Delta, your family will be immersed in the culture and spirit of the African continent.
Explore the Okavango Delta by boat, mokoro (a dugout canoe) and learn about the great wilderness of the Moremi and Savute areas of Botswana, through educational safari walks and safari game drives.
This tour is great for the entire family and offers experiences like no other and will live long in the memory of everyone, creating stories that will be told for many years after.
- 10 nights’ accommodation
- (2 nights Leroo La Tau, 2 nights Camp Okavango or Xugana Island Lodge, 2 nights Camp Moremi or Camp Xakanaxa, 2 nights Savute Safari Lodge and 2 nights Chobe Savanna Lodge)
- All meals, soft drinks and local brand beverages
- Scheduled activities
- National Park entrance fees
- Charter flights & domestic airport departure taxes
- Safari Pack for each child
- Laundry services
- Medical and Emergency evacuation insurance
- Private activity surcharge (Mandatory for families with children under 12 years old)
- Chobe Game Lodge Upgrade for Chobe Savanna Lodge nights
- Meals other than specified
- Premium brand drinks
- Sightseeing and activities other than specified
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- International flights & airport taxes